Say hello to this refreshing Sparkling Rosemary Peach Mocktail. It is oh so perfect, be it on a hot sunny day or for a party. There is something therapeutic about sipping a glass of mocktail, isn’t it? Maybe the same can be said with wine, however, I do not consume alcohol, so I guess I would never know. *Grins*
Anyways, how are the Christmas preparations coming along guys? I am gonna dedicate this week to finishing up some gift shopping for my girls. (Read: cousins). We have a yearly tradition of eating together and exchanging presents, despite the fact that we actually celebrate Eid. Basically, we just need reasons to hang out together and the Christmas public holiday is always a perfect time for us. Plus, our shared love for Christmas-related menu!
So, back to this mocktail. Peaches impart a sweet fragrance when you cook it down. I also love the soft pink hue it releases. The addition of the rosemary also adds a lovely depth of flavour to this mocktail. So for those of you who are not used to rosemary in your drinks, this drink can get you started!
This Sparkling Rosemary Peach Mocktail is totally going to get your party off to a great start! Obviously, you can add some kinda alcohol in this mocktail, but today we are serving drinks to those who are 5 and beyond. It’s the season of merry and everyone deserves a fancy drink in their hands!
More mocktail recipes
- 3 fresh peaches, chopped
- 4 sprigs rosemary
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup water
- 1L lime soda (I used 7up) or club soda if you prefer it less sweet
- Rosemary sprigs
- Peach slices
- Add peaches, rosemary, sugar, and water to a small saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Bring to a boil for about 10 minutes and remove from heat. Cover and let steep till it cools down.
- Strain and discard solids.
- In a jug, add half of the syrup. Top with the soda and lots of ice.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with rosemary sprigs and peach slices.