Remember in the previous recipe I mentioned that I wanted to go to Paris someday? That very night, after writing this blog post, I went to bed and dreamt that I was traveling. The funny thing was that I was off to India instead of Paris. Yup, Eiffel didn’t make it to my dream but the TajMahal did. Not really complaining though. I wouldn’t mind savoring dozen of ladoos and rasmalai. If I have to die under a hill, please bury me under a pile of Indian sweets. I can literally see my best friend rolling his eyes at that statement.
This Soy Milk Jelly is refreshing and really easy to bring together. You can make it in 20 minutes (Agar Agar setting time not included). Moreover, it keeps well in the fridge for a few days. Totally a fuss-free dessert. I hope you give it a try!
- 1L Soya Bean Milk
- ½ cup water
- ¾ tbsp agar2 powder (about 4 grams)
- 2-3 tbsp sugar (see notes)
- Canned longan
- Mix soy milk, water, agar agar and sugar in a pot and bring the mixture to a boil. Do stir frequently.
- Once everything is melted, pour into little containers/glasses and refrigerate till set.
- Top with the longans before serving.