Ho ho ho! Ready for THAT time of the year?
I’m SO ready and it’s 1 of my favorite month of the year for shure! ♡
Let’s kickstart with a simple recipe but a HOT favorite in my household and it’s a MUST for us every Christmas.
Deviled Eggs. There are many variations of this, but this simply begins with boiled eggs that are filled with the yolks mixed with mayonnaise and mustard. I personally prefer the fill the yolk filling using a piping bag. Way easier than using a spoon!
I’m sharing my simple Deviled Eggs Recipe with you today, but rest assured for those avoiding mayo, this dish can easily be swapped out with Greek Yoghurt.
Do give this a recipe and trust me when I say, they always disappear almost instantly! Perfect as an appetizer for their size and ease, deviled eggs are a great party make ahead too, saving you all that time to enjoy our December.
- 6 hard boiled eggs
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp yellow mustard
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Paprika, for garnishing
- Slice the eggs in half lengthwise, removing yolks to a medium bowl, and placing the whites on a serving platter.
- Mash the yolks into a fine crumble using a fork. Add mayonnaise, mustard and pepper, and mix well.
- Evenly disperse heaping teaspoons of the yolk mixture into the egg whites. You can also use a pipping bag
- Sprinkle with paprika and serve.