I have a long lists of books that I wanna buy. I’m obsessed with books. Literally. My good friend, Tm got me some books and obviously I got to choose them. I went for these. 3 books off the list, only about a hundred left 😀
- 1 ½ cups (225g) self-raising flour, sifted
- ¾ cup (165g) caster (superfine) sugar
- 125g butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup (125 ml) milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large apple, cored and thinly sliced
- ¾ cup fresh blueberries
- 2 tablespoons demerara sugar
- Preheat oven to 160C (325F).
- Place flour, sugar, butter, vanilla, eggs and milk in the bowl of an electric mixer and beat until just combined.
- Spoon the mixture into a greased 22cm springform tin lined with non-stick baking paper. Top with the apples and the blueberries and sprinkle with demerara sugar.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until the cake is cooked when tested with a skewer.
- Serve with vanilla ice-cream.