These buttery Roasted Garlic Parmesan Potatoes goodness are divine!
I actually wanted to roast baby potatoes however I couldn’t get any. In the end, I bought some small potatoes and cut them into quarters. They got roasted to crisp-tender perfection! Eventually I wasn’t missing the baby potatoes after all!
These roasted potatoes deliciously seasoned with garlic, herbs, butter, and parmesan are so easy to make and can be considered as the perfect sides to almost anything. Juicy steaks, grilled chicken or even grilled seafood! I would personally eat a whole bowl of these and call it dinner!!
I did serve it with grilled chicken however. Not your ordinary grilled chicken but the one that is grilled in milk. Recipe courtesy of my fav Jamie’O with some small little tweaks by yours truthfully. Recipe for the grilled chicken will come up in the next post. In the meantime, enjoy these utterly delicious potatoes!
- 1kg baby potatoes or small potatoes, quartered
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ tsp mixed herbs
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp butter
- ¼ cup + 2 tbsp shredded parmesan
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- Line a baking sheet with baking paper
- Place potatoes in a single layer onto the baking sheet.
- Add olive oil, garlic, mixed herbs, rosemary, ¼ cup parmesan, salt and black pepper.
- Gently toss to combine.
- Place into oven and bake for 40-45 or until golden and fork tender.
- Once done, stir in butter till well coated and top remaining 2 tbsp of parmesan.
- Serve immediately.