Tried another recipe from the domestic goddess. Well, all I can say is….Nigella rarely disappoints! At least for all the recipes I’d tried so far. These were yummy!
- 250 g mushrooms, thinly sliced (I used fresh button mushrooms)
- 3 baking potatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons oil (I used a tbsp of olive oil + a tbsp butter)
- 350 ml full fat milk
- 3 tablespoons white wine - I used chicken stock. For a vegetarian version, use vegetable stock.
- 2 garlic - chopped
- Preheat the oven to 220 C.
- Bring the wine/stock and milk to the boil in a large pan and add the potatoes. Stir occasionally and season.
- Fry the garlic in the oil. Add mushrooms and add these to the potato mix.
- Pour into a casserole dish and bake for 45 mins until the bubbly and browned.
Yummeh! Macam senang ar recipi nigella? Aku nak try jugak. Pakai toaster boleh?