This Delicious Peach Iced Tea is simply perfection. It’s
- Contains fresh peaches
- Oh so simple to make
This is da bomb, guys.
Howdy folks? How has January been for you? Can you believe we are already 21 days into 2020?? 10 more days and “my January” would officially start. Sighs, I hope I am ready for this. It has been a good productive month so far though. Peach Tea, Grilled Fish Tacos, and Blueberry and Cream Cheese Croissant Pudding. Yup, 2020 is off to a motivated start!
Back to this Delicious Peach Iced Tea! It is SO amazing. I honestly don’t think I can go back to those peach flavoured teas without thinking of this Delicious Peach Iced Tea recipe that just uses 3 ingredients –all of which are ingredients that you can pronounce.
This was not just good cold, in fact, it was also delicious served warm. Since it is that simple to make, it can easily be made in bulk too, so I would definitely recommend these for upcoming get-togethers and parties! Serve them in a drink dispenser for easy serving and watch how guests keep coming back for more. I already bought a punnet of peaches to make more! Definite the kinda recipe that I would keep repeach-ing!
- ¼ cup white cane sugar (or any other sugar substitute)
- 4 cups water
- 4 ripe peaches (thinly sliced)
- 2-3 tea bags (depending on how strong you prefer it)
- Bring sugar,1 cup of water, and peaches to a boil in a small saucepan. Then lower heat and use a wooden spoon to stir and crush the peaches to infuse the flavor.
- Once the sugar is dissolved, cover, remove from heat and let steep for 30 minutes.
- In the meantime, brew your tea with the remaining 3 cups of water.
- Once brewed, remove tea bags and pour in the peaches + syrup.
- Refrigerate to cool.
- Strain before serving.
- Serve tea over ice and fresh sliced peaches.