This Mango And Passion Fruit Lassi is ♥️
A Lassi is a yogurt based drink that originates from India. It is super popular, very refreshing and extremely versatile. Plain lassi and mango lassi have to be the most popular flavors but just as I said, a lassi is versatile. Strawberry, orange, anything that rocks your boat.
My favorite has always been a mango lassi but this Mango And Passion Fruit Lassi is giving the classic mango lassi some tough competition! The sweetness of the ripe mangoes along with the tartness of the passion fruit; it was the perfect union in my opinion.
This Mango And Passion Fruit Lassi really gives you a kick in the spot when you’re craving for something sweet yet refreshing especially on a sultry day. For me, I do not even need Miss Sunshine to enjoy a lassi. I am game for a glass of this any time of the year.
Other Lassi Recipes:
- 1 mango cubed (about 200g)
- 1 passion fruit, juice and seeds
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- ½ cup milk
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 2 tbsp sugar (optional)
- Add mango, passion fruit, milk, yogurt and sugar to your blender and blend until smooth.
- Now add the ice and continue blending into an icy smooth mango lassi. Enjoy cold.
- Alternatively, you can just top with ice, if your blender is not powerful enough for ice.