Dear Muslim readers,
Ramadan Mubarak to you and family. May this holy month be a month full of blessings, gratitude and togetherness. ❤️
Today, I am sharing a super easy and delicious Korean strawberry milk recipe. Korean strawberry milk is a popular drink in Korea served in many cafes. I love how it is different from regular strawberry milk because it’s made entirely of real strawberries. No artificial flavorings involved! Perfect to be enjoyed during Suhoor and Iftar as you get to sneak in some vitamins and fiber to your meals.
The amount of sugar used really depends on how sweet your strawberries are, so do adjust accordingly. You can drink it on the day it is being made but the flavor gets more delicious when you make it ahead of time, so I like to make it the night before, keep it in the fridge and enjoy it over the next 2-3 days! It tastes amazingly delicious and this might just become your favorite strawberry milk!
For more Ramadan recipes, you might want to check this 15 must try ramadan recipes.
Korean Strawberry Milk Recipe Video:
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, mashed
- ½ cup strawberries, diced
- 3-4 tbsp white sugar/raw sugar - depending on how sweet your strawberries are
- 2 cups fresh milk (or any milk of your choice)
- Mash/puree 1 cup of the strawberries using a blender or a fork.
- Add the sugar, mix well and set aside.
- Dice ½ cup of strawberries for topping.
- Place some strawberry puree in a glass/bottle.
- Pour some milk and top with diced strawberries.
- Serve chilled and consume within 2-3 days.